Tuesday, December 22, 2009

LEGO Star Wars V-19 Torrent


The torrent is one of lego's best sets ever! Now if your wondering, the cock pit can fit your clone pilot's(a very rare and cool minifig) sniper gun(behind the seat). The only thing I would be careful about is that this is a higher level set, I'v been doing legos for 6 years(I'm 11)and it was a friendly challenge. Includes some rare parts such as a super long axles that can come in handy for most projects. I think that a thing most people wonder when they see the box is were do you hold it, I think the best thing to do is hold the middle wing. For me the most frustrating thing is that sometimes the slide-out cock pit sometimes dosn't slide back in and you have to fiddle with it a little. The only other thing is that the flick-fire torpedoes are pretty much bombs. Over all, this is a nice set if you are a lego master pretty much.

Get more detail about LEGO Star Wars V-19 Torrent.

No comments:

Post a Comment