Monday, January 18, 2010

LEGO 4+ Basic Bulk Set Order Now


I grew up playing with Legos and once my son turned 3 1/2 and started to out grow the Duplos, I gave him my Legos. The problems is my Legos lacked alot of the bigger blocks 2X4, 2X6 and 2X8s. I purchased, well actually Santa purchased, this one to grow his basic block set. This is the best one sold on Amazon as it throws in the useful sized blocks. Other large sets have a lot of 1X1 useless blocks. The smallest block you will get in this set is a 2X2 block. Plenty of 2x3 and 2X4 blocks in this set. This is a great set to start your kids off with basic Legos. Note that this set is only a block set. If you want wheels and people, you need look a different set. I will most likely purchase another set of these for his birthday. Get more detail about LEGO 4+ Basic Bulk Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment