Friday, January 15, 2010

Shop For LEGO Ultimate Building Set - 405 Pieces


I got this Lego set for my seven year old, who requested Legos for Christmas. This is his first set. When I asked him what was his favorite gift for Christmas, he said " my Legos." He began playing with it and has been building with it ever since. My older son, who is 12 joins him all the time, and the build together. It is a great set as it comes with many pieces. There are small building plates, but I would recommend getting larger building plates as we have carpet. Overall I am very happy with Legos. It allows children to be creative, and if there is more than one child, it allows for cooperate play. It also takes the emphasis off TV and video game. This a great value, the price was great. I would highly recommend.Get more detail about LEGO Ultimate Building Set - 405 Pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment