Saturday, January 30, 2010

Order LEGO Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase


I'm having this issue with the lego sets. Although I will say they are of great enjoyment to my son and I in building, they always feel pointless in the end, especially when you look at the price tags the better sets command. I guess if you're some over compensating person who has enough room for a multitude of built lego sets to be displayed then I could see the investments, although I would feel a little sorry for you. In reality kids like to play with things, and in the case of Boys, play with things rather roughly. Yes my son spouts happiness's upon gazing at a new lego set but inevitably the set gets broken down to its most basic form and becomes another box of blocks added to the tub that full of more colors than a San Francisco parade. All I got to say is when your elbow deep in tub full of legos looking for a single square black you'll be wondering the same things, now I'm off to build an 1,150 piece super semi-truck thing my son got from Grandpa for Christmas, goodbye day off, THANKS DAD! Get more detail about LEGO Indiana Jones Shanghai Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment