Thursday, May 20, 2010

Busy Zoo Activity Center This instant


I got this for my (then) 18 month old in hopes that it would keep her busy. She's a VERY busy toddler, always needs things to poke, pull, twist, shove, flip, etc. She's going to be two next month and this thing still keeps her busy. When I'm busy she'll play with this happily on her own. She even takes other toys and plays with them in the maze up there. Those electronic "busy kid" toys never kept her attention even half this long. If I'm tired of the usual toy routine I come to this cube and play with it, she loves it. It's by far one of the best things I've ever bought.

The quality is wonderful. Sturdy, well painted, and toddler tested. It's withstood an enormous amount of abuse. Toys these days just aren't made this well - no batteries needed, who've thought? I'd recommend this to everyone.Get more detail about Busy Zoo Activity Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment