Monday, May 17, 2010

Purchase Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube


I received this for my son when he was born. It is now my go-to gift anytime I find out a friend is having a baby. What's great about this is not only that it's fun, colorful, and interesting to children from age 0-6, but it's even fun for parents. The music is simply lovely, and it's fun to add and subtract all the instruments from the ensemble as it plays. I'm not sure I would have survived my son's colicky babyhood if not for this toy -- it was one of the few things that kept him entertained and amused me as well. My father in law, a renowned conductor in Europe, fell in love with this when he came to visit. He bought it for all his grandchildren abroad. It's the real deal -- buy it!Get more detail about Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube.

No comments:

Post a Comment