Friday, May 21, 2010

Ucreate Music Top Quality


I am a long time lover of music and I love playing with electronic beat machines and sequencers. I bought this for my 2 year old so he could play with music and have some fun. He hasn't been that interested in the toy because he's a little too young to appreciate it, but I have had a lot of fun playing with it. Something with this many features would have cost about 800 bucks when I was a kid, so I consider it a great value.

The only complaint I have is that the IPOD connection doesn't seem to work right and the directions for downloading and installing new loops is very confusing and vague. I got music to play from my IPOD on the machine in real time, but the volume is very faint and distorted. There is no way the volume from my Ipod could get loud enough to make the toy work well with my IPOD, which was a disappointment. I don't know if I got a defective item or if other people who have used this feature know something I don't. Maybe my audio cord is messed up and thats causing the problem.

If I were a teenager and had been given this for a gift, I would have been in heaven. The value for the price is outstanding. I can't wait till my kid is old enough to appreciate what this thing can really do.Get more detail about Ucreate Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment