Monday, November 16, 2009

Cheap LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Mrs. Puff's Boating School


This SpongeBob lego is pretty good. My son who is 4 years old, loves (I mean really loves) SpongeBob. I got this for him for Christmas when Amazon had it on sale for $29.99. He made it very quickly and loves playing with it. The only problem is that the Lego construction of the whole set is very wobbly. I wish they would have put some thought into it and made it more sturdy. The start and the finish lines keep on falling down. I love how Mrs. Puff has an hollow inner part of her upper half so you can store a couple of one piece legos inside. It's a great toy and it's very hard to get Mrs. Puff so it's well worth the price. Get more detail about LEGO SpongeBob SquarePants Mrs. Puff's Boating School.

No comments:

Post a Comment