Saturday, November 21, 2009

LEGO BionicleTarix Order Now


"This is a great set. The color scheme is awesome and the water swords are really cool. I started collecting Bionicles when they first came out in 2001 and this is one of the best all around sets ever. Tarix armor is really neat and even though some people say that his chest piece makes him look skinny, I disagree. I don't know if it's just me but I like it that on this bionicle the body isn't too bulky. Well here are my Pros and Cons.
Pros.
Cool color scheme.
Good build.
Good weapons.
Cool mask and body design.
Cons.
Tube connecting to back sometimes falls out.
I think this is a great set and I would recommend buying it if you have some money burning a hole in your pocket."
Get more detail about LEGO BionicleTarix.

No comments:

Post a Comment