Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Shop For LEGO Castle Troll Warship


Beware Crownies, the trolls come by sea and land!!

I must first say my favorites are the knights and crownies, but I have to say the fantasy era toys make the trolls look pretty awesome, the best toys in the fantasy era castle line in my opinion for play value are the troll toys, this is no exception.

I will tell you as with this new pirate sets ship brickbeards bounty, this troll ship is awesome. I have both ships, I like them both. I am reviewing the troll ship so here I go!! First the hull, some lego enthusiast won't like it because it is a boat hull and it comes in large pieces instead of tiny individual bricks, that doesen't bother me! I like the hull I think it looks great way to go lego. Second the ships features are pretty cool, you have trolls rowing on the oars being driven by the beat of the drum played by a giant troll!!! being whipped by a troll slave master!! hilarious lego. Third the sails are pretty nice fabric and they stay well with the system lego made. Fourth I really like hoist and net that holds a dwarf the trolls sworn enemy!! It really works and looks awesome. Fith the ship has a weapon that shoots what I will call missles It holds 3 shoot 1 and another drops into place repeat!!

All in all a very well thought out and detailed ship for hours and hours of fun!! Way to go Lego! My favorite is the giant troll beating the drum!!Get more detail about LEGO Castle Troll Warship.

No comments:

Post a Comment