Saturday, November 21, 2009

LEGO City Garage (7642) Get it now!


I purchased the Lego City Garage for my nephew's birthday. I had as much fun as him in putting it together which did not take that long. Overall, I felt that it was well worth the purchase; however, I wish that it had more to it than just a little office, main garage floor, and a "tight" garage for the tow truck. It seemed a little sparse not having more items to interact with in the main garage. Also, I would have preferred the whole thing to be a bit bigger for the price I paid.

All this being said, I was impressed that we had to build the majority of the buildings from the familiar small Lego pieces instead of pre-fabricated walls (although, there are some of these used). It was also nice to have 3 vehicles to interact with this item.

Putting this item together brought back fun memories of my Lego city when I was young and made me want to invest in additional pieces for my nephew (mainly so that I can play with them too!).Get more detail about LEGO City Garage (7642).

No comments:

Post a Comment