Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cheapest Toy Story Collection Rex


My brother bought this for me for my birthday, and I loved it.
His box was a little roughed up, which was perplexing because it was bought new. Maybe something happened during shipping...
Anyway, the toy itself was lovely. You turn his tail to hear him talk. He doesn't say as many different sayings as the Woody or Buzz collector's editions, but that's probably because he's a side character.
The Rex I got had a screw loose inside. It didn't affect the toy itself, but a curious shaking noise would be heard whenever he was shaken. We fixed it eventually, though.
Overall, a really wonderful toy. It would've been better with a bit more sayings, but still worth it if you're a huge fan of the dinosaur ;)Get more detail about Toy Story Collection Rex.

No comments:

Post a Comment