Friday, February 12, 2010

LittleBigPlanet 6" Plush 2 pack - Sackgirl/Sackboy Decide Now


I have been looking for a Sackboy for a year now, and I ordered this set *sight unseen* when it was first listed on Amazon without a photo of what I would be buying. Description says 6" but I think they are bigger. I didn't pull out a ruler, though.

I love love love Sackboy. His knit body perfectly matches the game. The zipper is non-functional, but looks good and is to scale. Sackgirl is slightly more disappointing, although still accurate. She's made of cloth, much like the options available from your pop-it, but there is something about the knit that makes Sackboy a better match, it my eyes. Her hair is cloth and the kerchief is removable.

I am planning to buy more from this manufacturer, I just hope they start selling individual dolls instead of selling them in sets. Get more detail about LittleBigPlanet 6" Plush 2 pack - Sackgirl/Sackboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment