Friday, February 26, 2010

Tinkertoy Classic Construction Set: Junior Builder Best Quality


I thank Amazon.com for the excellent service. PLEASE remove any negative feedback for the service afforded me by the seller. The item was scheduled for delivery Jan. 2. Unfortunately, the receiving room of my husband's office, to which it was to be shipped, was closed Jan. 2, the day after New Year's. I was asked for feedback on Jan. 3, but could only write that I could not comment because I'd not yet received the item.

This reflected negatively on the seller, and was in no way her problem. Please correct this.

I look forward to hearing from you about this.

Thank you.

Frances S. Vandervoort
ChicagoGet more detail about Tinkertoy Classic Construction Set: Junior Builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment