Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Buy Toy Story Pull String Talking Jessie Doll


My 3 year old daughter loves Toy Story, and already had a Woody doll. She's been absolutely thrilled with Jessie. Now Woody and Jessie go everywhere with her. The doll has plastic hair, not yarn, and the hat does not stay on long. Sarah can't get the hat to stay on at all, I have to put it on, and it doesn't stay put as long as Woody's hat. Still, Sarah does not mind any of this - she loves Jessie, and I'm so happy I could find a Jessie doll for our Toy Story collection. Sarah doesn't really care for the other accessories (lasso, rabbit) but I would still say the toy was worth the price, for the amount of time it's played with.Get more detail about Toy Story Pull String Talking Jessie Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment