Monday, March 8, 2010

Discount Toysmith Battat Ready Set Go Cars Toy


I got these for my son when he turned 12 months on the basis of the very positive reviews here. At first, I regretted the choice, seeing that my son didn't take to the cars right away. Then, at about 14 or 15 months, he really got into them. The cranking sound intrigued him and like most boys, he fell in love with all cars, buses, and trucks.

He is now 20 months and still enjoys playing with the cars, but he hasn't yet figured out that you must face each car forward in order to get it to move forward quickly with the cranking motion (as opposed to just pushing it). He loves to make the cranking sound himself, but he often does it with the car turned backwards. I used to spend a bit of time trying to show him how to do this and then gave up, but I will tackle this challenge again with him and see what happens. Perhaps only my child has this problem with the cars, but he doesn't have any developmental delays, as far as his doctor can determine!

I agree with other reviewers that the cars are a little expensive for what they are, but they are of decent size and seem sturdy. I'd expect something closer to $20, $25 max, rather than $30 or $35. Of course, if your child loves the cars and spends a lot of time with them, you will not mind the extra $10!Get more detail about Toysmith Battat Ready Set Go Cars Toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment