Friday, July 2, 2010

Cheap Creativity for Kids Monster Trucks Custom Shop


The creativity fun that I thought I was getting for my son wasn't that at all! The stickers that come with the trucks are too big to fit on the truck body!! The only ones that worked were the stars - all the others were too large to fit in the small spaces on the trucks! The paint is OK - it did not cover as nicely as it could have. My son only painted one - it was not that exciting for him because it is very difficult to actually paint words or any kind of picture. I also had trouble helping. The trucks themselves are fairly durable and unique. I would recommend this only for the trucks - not for the creativity of decorating or personalizing them!!Get more detail about Creativity for Kids Monster Trucks Custom Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment