Thursday, July 29, 2010

LEGO Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Starfighter Get it now!


Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Starfighter was one of two that my grandson wanted for his 7th birthday. I was able to find this one so I purchased it and sent it off to them in Illinois. Today,February 26,2010 is his big day and when I called my daughter and her husband and the kids early this A.M. he was too busy playing with it to come to the phone. It was a hit, but then, what boy and many girls don't love Legos's. Even his younger brother has a list, alas one of his is the $500. Bicentennial set so that's a bit out there for me.
Today, as my grandsons birthday surprise they're off from the suburbs to downtown Chicago to The Planetarium and where else? but of course, THE LEGO STORE, where they also went last summer. What a wonderful birthday this will be for him and his younger brother. Next grandsons birthday is 4.10.10 and so there will be more Legos headed his way.. Oh, and I forgot, I'm flying out 3.8.10 for a week and will of course have lego surprises in my suitcases.. Wish I still had all my now grown son's Lego's for the boys!!Get more detail about LEGO Star Wars Anakin's Jedi Starfighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment