Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Cheapest LEGO Star Wars Echo Base (7749)


This is a great set. I have the Hoth Rebel Base and it goes really well with it. But it is rather expensive for only about 150 pieces. It comes with great figures and the Ton Ton is great but there should have been either more pieces or it should have cost less. The base is okay but I would rather have had more guys or a snow speeder. Well here are my pros and cons
Pros.
Great figures,
Good turret gun and snowtrooper gun,
Ton Ton,
Cons.
Not enough pieces,
Should have had something besides a little base,
Well I still love this set. There are still some cons but over all it is one of the best Lego Star Wars sets that they have come out with that is still fairly cheap.
I would recommend it to any of my friends especially if you can get one of the new battle packs, either snowtrooper or rebel trooper.Get more detail about LEGO Star Wars Echo Base (7749).

No comments:

Post a Comment