Saturday, April 17, 2010

Buy Green Toys Tea Set


I have three kids, my oldest is 11. He got a kitchen & dish set when he was 2, so I have 9 years experience with plastic toy dishes, lol. The first set was okay, but has become brittle over time.

But this set? Wow. It feels good, feels like it will last forever. My 2 year old absolutely loves it, she spent all of Christmas morning making tea for us. And two months later, she still does. My 6 year old likes it too, and when a friend's little one bent a spoon all the way over, it bent back without leaving a stress mark in the plastic-- you can't tell which one was bent.

The packaging was great, easy to open, and so nice to not have a billion zip ties to cut. That's such a pain when you have an excited toddler. I totally recommend this set, and will probably be sending it to my nieces & nephews too.Get more detail about Green Toys Tea Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment