Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sprig Toys Eco-Truck Loader Order Now


I bought this toy for my 22 month old son for Christmas. When it finally arrived (seriously late by the way but I'm not entirely sure that was amazon's fault) I thought at first it wasn't even in a package. It had a tiny little sliver of cardboard fitted around two of the wheels, understandable I suppose since it's an eco friendly company, anyway rather than trying to find a box or attempting to wrap it we just set it out under the tree. The toy was a nice size and the top opens up so you can put a little person inside, it's very light weight and my son loved it but it broke about three days later. The latch that keeps the top shut after you put a person in completely broke off, the toy is still usable but the entire experience was pretty annoying. I know kids can be rough on things but so should manufactures, when it's brand new I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to last more than a few days.Get more detail about Sprig Toys Eco-Truck Loader.

No comments:

Post a Comment