Thursday, April 8, 2010

Discount Green Toys Chef Set


I ordered this set for my one-year-old son's play kitchen and it fits perfectly. The size is ideal for his stove top and everything fits into his hands well. The colors are vibrant and lovely. The materials seem like they'll be very durable and they have a neat texture.

That being said, I can see room for some slight improvements:

- The lid for the pot could have been made to fit onto both the pot AND the pan, which would have given it more versatility. The frying pan is absolutely the perfect size/shape, but the pot could have been a bit larger to accommodate both a larger lid size and holding more items.

- The spatula and ladle should have been given holes so they could be hung up; the frying pan has a hole, so I'm uncertain why the company didn't also give the utensils holes for hanging.

- The packing is attractive and it's promising that it's made from recycled material, but I found it surprisingly bulky when it arrived. I can think of more eco-friendly packing, but I suppose we have to start somewhere.

Overall, none of these minor nitpicks affect the quality of the set. I'm pleased with the purchase and I like telling people it's made from recycled milk jugs :)Get more detail about Green Toys Chef Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment