Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Uncle Milton Moon In My Room Top Quality


I was really excited to order Moon in my Room for my space loving son. It has been a disappointment to say the least. First of all, it only works with it's remote, which is fine unless you want your child to be able to control it himself and not have to worry that the remote will be lost in the sea of toys that is a 5-year-old's room. And none of us were impressed with the "phases" feature. There isn't a lot of definition, so the light kind of spreads all over the moon, ruining the effect of each "phase." Also, I may be the only crazy one, but from reading the project description I thought that you could program the moon to actually phase through along with the actual moon (so when the moon is a crescent outside, the moon would be a crescent inside). Maybe that was just me not reading closely enough, but if anyone else is thinking that you can program it...you can not. It's just a night light with multiple settings.

Oh, and perhaps the biggest selling point against it is that ours stopped working after a month. (And yes, we've checked and replaced the batteries).

It would be a great product if it cost about a third of what it sells for, but at the suggested price or even Amazon's lower usual selling price, it is a waste of money.Get more detail about Uncle Milton Moon In My Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment