Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cheapest Vtech Tote and Go Laptop Pink


I bought this for my 19mo old for Easter. She absolutely loves it! I myself have a pink dell mini laptop, and my little girl really loves to try to be like Mama, so i thought this was a perfect fit! Many of the other kids laptops i looked at didn't actually interact with the child like a real laptop, they just looked like one with a big sticker as the screen. Ha ha that would not hold my curious and active toddler's attention for more than a few minutes! I really like the games that this model plays and she's learning while she's playing so that's a big bonus. My little one had already figured out how to play with a real computer mouse, scrolling up and down pages and clicking on items she liked, so it was important to get her her own computer that had a mouse just like a real computer mouse. For those who have a child that's constantly trying to play with YOUR laptop (re: typing on the keys, maneuvering the mouse and understanding the screen image reacts to such) this kiddy version is fabulous! Especially for those little ones that are not ready for a REAL laptop! (come on, they ARE still toddlers!) this is a great product!Get more detail about Vtech Tote and Go Laptop Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment