Monday, April 5, 2010

Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Get it now!


I've read all those good reviews and decided to buy it for my 5 months old (then) baby.
well....
after using it for 2 months here some of my thoughts:
1. first of all - it waaaaay overpriced!!
2. it's suppose to work as a soother, but in our case it's more an entertainer.
there is just one way for baby to fall asleep with this toy: only in music mode. because lights are TOO bright! so bright that my baby turns her head away from them.
I tried to use lights and music only during the day, but it's actually wakes her up instead of putting her asleep. She gets all too excited with moving fish and won't sleep.
3. I also have a projector soother (it was 2-in-1) with crib mobile. We removed mobile and left projector. So when I use remote from projector to turn it off, it's turns on the soother with same remote, so I have to manually turn off soother after. Remotes interfere with each other's devices.
4. If you will put this soother on crib without any padding under it, you most likely will damage your crib. Soother leaves marks on wood (or it's our crib made of "soft" wood). Anyway, we use organic teether cover on that side and we did put soother on top of it. that works for us.
5. My baby already figured out how to turn it on and off, so does it non-stop instead of sleeping ;-) I think that there should be some sort of lock to prevent baby (when parent doesn't want to) from turning it on/off.
I think that's all I wanted to say.
Overall I gave product 3 stars, but I'd actually gave 2+ maximum if I could.Get more detail about Fisher-Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment