Wednesday, June 9, 2010

LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer Best Quality


I like this toy a lot but I was surprised when my son pushed the "z" and the pronunciation was "zed". Apparently, "zed" is used in Great Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and most other places that speak English. However, I don't think that a lot of people in the U.S. realize this. We have many LeapFrog toys and this is the first that doesn't use "zee". This is definitely a worthwhile toy but we do have a child with a learning disability and I don't want him to get confused by the discrepancy.

There is also another helpful review (by Marissa) dated the same day as I am writing this - maybe we both just got the Canadian version of the toy, but I would have preferred the U.S. version if there is one.Get more detail about LeapFrog AlphaPet Explorer.

No comments:

Post a Comment