Sunday, June 6, 2010

Low Price How To Train Your Dragon Movie Deluxe 7 Inch Action Figure Night Fury


I ordered both the 7 inch deluxe Night fury as well as the smaller toy (5 inch) and I have to be honest the deluxe toy is well worth the price increase in size. It is detailed very well, and the fact that the wings move and the mouth opens when you squeeze the legs is a nice bonus so it is not a static toy.

The movie was excellent and kids of course want the toys from their favorite movies, we could not find the Night Fury in any of our local stores and so we turned to Amazon. I was of course thrilled to find it and be able to make my daughter happy.

Sure I paid a little more than at a store, but I accepted this as part of the deal, the stores were sold out (likely because people bought them all to resell... well at least in part)

Either way glad I bought it, great toy. My only complaint is the wings do not always stay on and there is no articulation in the neck. Hmmm perhaps too the face could be made to be more "cute" to match the animation style of the film, other than that though no real issues.Get more detail about How To Train Your Dragon Movie Deluxe 7 Inch Action Figure Night Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment