Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Where To Buy Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Arch in Yellow


My son loves this so much that he broke it in about 3 months.

It's pretty sturdy toy, don't get me wrong. Had my first kid and saw this on sale for $16 from Amazon and had a great review. I attached this in pretty much everything my son had: Bassinet, car seat, stroller, bouncer, table, desk, etc etc. Pretty much any surface that is less than about 1 1/2 to 2 inch thick you can attach this. It's got joints so you can twist it to go on lots of different things.

My son didn't care much for his bouncer attachment so I put this arch instead of the bouncer toy and presto. (which is the reason this broke). Well it's not broken. Just one of the grip made of rubber/plastic got partially ripped off due to my son pulling on the various toys especially the pinwheel (pull on a ball with a bell inside like a lawnmower and it turns the pinwheel)

Anyways due to not being attached correctly and/or due to my son being hyper and strong, pulling it like crazy, the rubber part got ripped a bit but it still attaches and he is still playing with it after 9 months.

It was so cute watching him trying figure out cause and effect with the ball and the pin wheel rotating (around 2-3month). I'd hand him the ball and help him pull which caused the pin wheel to turn. He'd look at the ball then the pin wheel and the ball again trying to figure it out. And he eventually did after awhile. The the rubber part ripped and he grew out of the bouncer and he got millions of other toys so I forgot about it. few weeks ago I saw my son playing with his bouncer so i attached the arch. and he has forgotten about the ball and the pinwheel. So it took him awhile to realize that pull the ball = wheel go around.

Great toy. Makes a great present. Friend who came over to my house asked about it. Going to be my new born niece as a present.Get more detail about Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Arch in Yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment