Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tinkertoy Classic Jumbo Set Order Now


I loved tinker toys when I was a kid. Unfortunately, the quality of this toy is awful. All of the holes in the hub pieces are oversize, so the sticks won't stay in them. Everything just falls apart, which is very frustrating for the kids. I know from my childhood experience that the fit of the pieces can vary due to humidity - loose in the winter and tight in the summer. But all of the parts are just ridiculously loose - I have to wrap the ends of the sticks with aluminum foil to make them stay in the hubs. We've purchased 2 (Tinkertoy Classic Jumbo) sets in a year, and had the same experience with both. This is a wonderful, educational toy. If only Hasbro could make it correctly. I recommend buying vintage sets on ebay.Get more detail about Tinkertoy Classic Jumbo Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment